Details on RSC Sensor Simulation and Integration Services
RSC has an extensive team of well qualified and experienced engineers capable of executing on a broad range of M&S, LVC, human factors/human performance, and training systems tasks. Our engineers have an outstanding history of developing and integrating a wide variety of M&S technologies, conducting core science and R&D activities, and performing extended life-cycle and sustainment activities for disparate types of training systems and training devices. In addition, RSC has been a significant RDT&E provider of operational NVG training systems and sensor technologies for multiple platforms and applications. RSC also brings extensive geospatial, sensor, and terrain database experience to complement our RDT&E activities.
The RSC team implements stringent contract management and execution processes to ensure that every contract is on schedule, within or below the contracted budget, and always executed with exceptional quality and attention to our customer’s satisfaction. Our team’s consistently high level of performance is demonstrated by our excellent performance reviews and Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) scores.
Our current RDT&E activities include:
- Advanced physics-based sensor and environmental modeling
- Data/protocol translators and application development
- Human factors/human performance research
- Enhanced night vision display technologies
- Computer-Generated Forces (CGF) applications
- Synthetic natural environments
- Interoperability engineering
- Instructor Operator Stations (IOS) development